Saturday, February 26, 2011

love through a kid's eye...

well, i have a friend who teaches 3rd grade just down the hall, and she comes up with the best activities for her kids, so i decided to "borrow" this cute quiz she gave her kiddos.  i wanted to see some 2nd grade responses to these questions on love. :)  i have had many laughs about some of them and i hope you do too!

while i was giving the quiz and reading the questions, all the kids were so embarrassed; it was so cute!  some of them didn't want write their thoughts because i would be reading them... little do they know, im posting their responses for everyone to read!  here are some of my favorites:


1.  What do you think is the right age to get married?  Why?

      ~I think that I shod be 20 to be married becaus you can not get married when you are 8. 
      ~I think you shoud get married at age 28 becuse it gives you time to know the person rilly well.
      ~20 because it is after all the 1 dijit numbers and teens.
      ~I think the rite age to git married is 22 becaus people love that age.
      ~I think the right age to get marred is 27 because my mom was marred at 27.

2.  What is falling in love like?
      ~Like my hort is brsting.
      ~I think falling in love is like sone thing crazy becuse you are dieing to know that person adn tell them that you are in love.
      ~I donot now I haven't.
      ~Like kissing somewon.
      ~Falling in love is embarrassing!
      ~Falling in Love is like being in a romantic movie because love is sweet.
      ~I think it is creepey.

3.  How can you tell if 2 adults eating dinner at a restaurant are in love?
      ~Becus he gives hr a reing.
      ~I think they wod get iey contact.
      ~I can tell becaus they are probobley on a dayt.
      ~If they are laughing.
      ~If they are staring at each other.
      ~They useshly kiss.
      ~If they kiss and do love stuff.

4.  Do you want to love someone SOMEDAY?  Why?
      ~Yes because I want to have kides. 
      ~Yes becus I am prity.
      ~Yes I want to becuse I want to have my own kids becase I want to see what my kids wood look like.
      ~Yes I do because you can git childrin and have childrin.
      ~no!  because Boys are gross!
      ~Yes Because I think it is going to Be jast fine.  (I think this is my favorite!)
      ~Yes I do Because It will be hard by your self.
      ~Mayby I want to love someone because averyone else will.
      ~Yes Becus my kids will have a DaD.

5.  Do you feel loved?  By who??
      ~Yes because Alexis tlod me.
      ~Yes I am loved by God!
      ~I feel loved by my mom and dad becuse ther not Grochy or mean to me they do nice things for you and you do things for them.
      ~I feel loved by my best friends.
      ~Yes I Do fill love by my teacher because she is nice.
      ~I feel loved by my parints.
      ~yes By ms. Johnson she is grat.
      ~God

6.  Why do people fall in love? 
      ~Becos they doNt whant to Be wowone.  (alone, but due to his speech, many of his sounds are w's. :) )
      ~Becus a hot Boy and girl meet and fall in Love and kiss and get merred and have kids.
      ~To be happy.
      ~To be married and have a happy family. 
      ~because they Love to be with each other.
      ~bcus they like to date.
      ~because if no onen wood fall in love then ther wood be no more people!


kids are so precious!  i just love hearing their thoughts and feelings on every subject.  hope they brought you some smiles today!

No comments:

Post a Comment